BUSBEE LAW GROUP
Serving Statesboro & surrounding areas
WILLS & ESTATES
At Busbee Law Group, LLC, we are committed to helping you make your wishes known. By providing guidance through a Will and an Advanced Directive, (also called a Living Will), you can help your family navigate through a difficult time. Our experience will make the process smooth and efficient. Busbee Law Group, LLC, can help you create your Last Will and Testament, an Advance Directive, (Living Will), a Power of Attorney or a Codicil, if you need to make any changes to an already executed Will. And when that sad time comes, that you need to probate a Will for a loved one, Busbee Law Group will be there to guide you through that process too.
We can assist in your wills and probate process
Hiring an experienced estate attorney to assist you with your Wills, Estate and Probate matters will give you confidence that your wishes will be honored, and help you safely navigate a complicated process.
Contact Us Today!
Busbee Law Group
Statesboro, Bulloch County and the Surrounding Areas
We offer our full complement of legal services, including Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, Divorce and Custody Litigation to Statesboro and all of Bulloch County, and:
• BRYAN COUNTY: Including Richmond Hill and Pembroke
• CANDLER COUNTY: Including Metter and Pulaski
• EFFINGHAM COUNTY: Including Springfield, Guyton, Rincon and Ebenezer
• EMANUEL COUNTY: Including Swainsboro, Twin City, Garfield and Oak Park
• EVANS COUNTY: Including Claxton, Hagan and Bellville
• JENKINS COUNTY: Including Millen and Perkins
• SCREVEN COUNTY: Sylvania, Rocky Ford and Oliver
Schedule your free consultation Today!
Busbee Law Group, LLC
1211 Merchant Way, Suite 102
Statesboro, GA 30458
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 12 noon