Contact Busbee Law Group to protect your future!
We see it all too often. You were falsely charged or made a small mistake in judgement. You decide to pay the fine, do the community service and get on with your life. Then you try to take your nursing boards or rent a car, and you find out that “taking responsibility” means being punished the rest of your life. In misdemeanor cases, you don’t hire an attorney to avoid punishment.
YOU HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO MAKE SURE THE PUNISHMENT ISN’T FOREVER!
- Busbee Law Group has been helping the people of Statesboro, Bulloch County and surrounding areas since 2014, including:
- Savannah, Pooler and Chatham County
- Springfield and Effingham County
- Sylvania, Rocky Ford and Screven County
- Swainsboro and Emanuel County
- Metter and Candler County
- Millen and Jenkins County
- We have been working with the Court Staff, Prosecutors and Judges in this area for a long time.
- The Prosecutor in your case needs to know your attorneys are willing to take it all the way to trial – They know Busbee Law Group is not afraid to try your case!
- If you are thinking of hiring someone else, ask them if they have ever put on a jury trial. You may be surprised!
- A graduate of Georgia Southern University, founder Robert Busbee is proud to say our firm defends both the permanent residents of Statesboro, as well as our temporary residents at GSU.
- You have rights, and we will help you protect them.