Contact Busbee Law Group to protect your rights as a father!
Both of our Father’s Rights Attorneys are fathers themselves. We understand that a father’s love is just as strong as a mothers! Our team is ready to fight for you!
- If you have a child out of wedlock, the mother can pursue child support from you without giving you any rights!
- DON’T DELAY! If you move out of the home or let your wife take the kids when you separate, you may never get them back again!
- Contact our attorneys before you make a decision you cannot take back!
- Child Support is permanent! It cannot be discharged in bankruptcy and getting a new court order to reduce child support cannot erase the back child support or arrears you already owe.
- Don’t sign anything without letting a Father’s Rights Attorney look at it first!
- Busbee Law Group has been helping the people of Statesboro, Bulloch County and surrounding areas since 2014, including:
- Savannah, Pooler and Chatham County
- Springfield and Effingham County
- Sylvania, Rocky Ford and Screven County
- Swainsboro and Emanuel County
- Metter and Candler County
- Millen and Jenkins County